Monday, July 16, 2012

Lovely 60's photoshoots!

Hi, dears!
As you remember, I find 60's the most productive and fundamental in the fashion world.
When I find interesting photoshoots, that really convey an atmosphere of those times, I couldn't pass this.

So, today I'll share with you two photoshoots which inspire me.
First of them, called “The Dreamer”, were featured by Penny Pickard for Fashion Quarterly Magazine.





 And the second session is less plausible, probably, because of selected models who are out of character that era, but, nevertheless, their style deserves attention.
It's a set of photos for Americana Manhasset Spring-Summer Lookbook 2012 named “I Love Americana”, take a look:
 
 

What do you think about these photosets?
Hope you like them for their atmosphere and feel the spirit of those epoch!

Have a nice work week.
See you,
Your Anetta  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...