Thursday, August 4, 2011

Continue to dream about sea...

....I continue to inspire by summer and dream about the sea...
    I've noticed recently that my summer vacation became a winter, and it's mean I will have summer rest only next year - during my honeymoon:) It doesn't stop me from making plans and imagine summer hot and bright looks, and it allows finding new ideas for its creating.
    I like one of the this summer trends - it is a wide-brimmed straw hats. I guess, I'll take note of this for my future vacation, and won't afraid that this tendency can be actual only for season 2011. The main thing is that I like it!

 ....Продолжаю вдохновляться летом и мечтать о море...
      Заметила за собой, что в последнее время мой летний отпуск плавно переместился на зимний, а это означает, что лето у меня уже будет в следующем году - во время моего свадебного путешествия:) Это не мешает мне строить планы и рисовать в голове летние, теплые и яркие образы, и подталкивает к поиску новых идей для создания образов.
      Мне очень понравилась летняя тенденция этого сезона - широкополые соломенные шляпы. Наверное, возьму на заметку, к своему будущему нескорому отпуску и не побоюсь того, что эта тенденция может так и остаться в сезоне 2011. Главное, что это нравится мне!

















And my favourite one (I love this photo):
И одна из моих любимых (люблю это фото):


And you, do you like hats?
А вам нравятся шляпы?

Your Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...