Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall wardrobe inspiration

Hi, guys!
      I don't know how about the weather in your city, but in Kiev there is absolutely autumn weather: it's cool, dump and rainy. This can only lead to thoughts about autumn wardrobe and new outfits for first several weeks of September.
     I've recently become involved in the creation of sets before buying new outfits in order to be able to evaluate  the look from another side. So, for the first I'll share with you images that inspire me and then I'll show my first experiments of my creation:) Enjoy!

Привет, ребята!
     Не знаю, как насчет погоды в вашем городе, но в Киеве уже абсолютно осенняя погода: прохладно, сыро и дождливо. Это все наталкивает на мысли об осеннем гардеробе и новых вещах для первых нескольких недель сентября.
    Недавно я увлеклась созданием сетов перед покупкой новой одежды для того, чтобы иметь возможность оценить лук с другой стороны. Итак, для начала поделюсь с вами изображениями, которые вдохновляют меня, а потом покажу свои первые эксперименты моего творчества:) Наслаждайтесь!









And this is items that inspired me most of all: good combination of clothes by Chiara and last one - the look, which I took as a basis for creating my own future look: 
А это те образы, которые вдохновили меня больше всего: прекрасная комбинация вещей от Кьяры и последнее изображение - лук, который я взяла за основу при создании своего собственного будущего образа 


So, finally, this is a look, that I received after combination all items:
Итак, в итоге вот тот образ, который я получила после комбинации всех предметов


Main outfits of a look are avaliable in shops around the world:
Главные предметы лука уже доступны в магазинах по всему миру:

1. Blouse Oasis, 40 pounds, check here


2. Skirt River Island, 30 pounds, here
3. Heels Zara, 63$, here

4. Shopper bag Zara, 54$, here


5. And we may add any bracelets, but I will choose them with animal print, that are suited to skirt.
И вы вправе дополнить образ любыми браслетами, я же выберу с анималистичным принтом, подходящим юбке.

What do you think about this look? Thank you!

P.S. I liked this activity, so there is more to come...
P.S. Мне понравилось это занятие, так что продолжение не за горами...


UPD. Almost immediately after my posting I saw in a blog of magnificent girl Helena from Brooklyn Blonde very similar look to mine set, which I couldn't fail to mention. So, here it is
  
See you,
Anetta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...