Friday, October 21, 2011

Elle Russia October'11: 2 photoshoots

Hi dears!
I missed you much, but unfortunately I had no time to write - I've started a course of Marketing and my free time were considerably reduced :(
But I hope I'll manage to get the better with my time and will get you new posts very soon!
All the more so, because this week-end I will have some interesting and important events, but I'll tell about them very soon...
And now I want to show you latest photoshoots from Elle Russia October'11: with participating of Dioni Tabbers and Tara Jean.
Photoshoot with Dioni Tabbers, named "Scent of a Woman", were lensed by Karen Collins and captures the spirit of 70's - one of my favourite theme. Photographer tried to convey to images maximum of sensuality and femininity. Take a look!







The second photoshoot was prepared by Asa Tallgard and has one main idea - to show us, that work wardrobe also could be sexual and feminine, especially in such mixes.





Thanks for visiting!
Have a enjoyable week-end!

Your Anetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...