Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NEW in wardrobe!

Hi everybody!
I'm very glad, cause have some new tips in my wardrobe - wonderful shoes, comfortable bag and lovely accessories. All of them make a preview to my new look, that I'll show you very soon ;)

So, as I said I found one pair of incredible fancy heels made of shammy from BCBG! It's a very cool and comfortable. I even couldn't resist and wore them once before taking a photo :)
Here they are:

Also I was happy to find such comfortable and stylish bag from Warehouse (love this shop!) - it has many functions, can be used like a simple bag and also like a clutch because its form can to fold in half.
  
Like a clutch
 And this is combination with new shoes!

And of course, I couldn't miss a purchase of new accessories, so I've bought set of wooden bracelets with funny animal print in Stradivarius.
Small home decoration:)

That's all for today!
Bye-bye!

Your Anetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...