Monday, February 20, 2012

Enjoying the charm of wonderful 60s...

Hi, everybody!
As you remember I have told you that I'm really crazy about all things which are connected to the era of 60's: clothing, cars, films, pictures, etc.
My passion has started from time when I was looking for ideas for our wedding and decided to choose 60's style theme. Due to this obsession recently I've fallen in love with new american sitcom "Pan Am" - a story about 60's era of most popular airline company "Pan American", stewardesses, men, intrigues, and cause about love...
But what I'm absolutely crazy about, it is a marvellous toilets of actors, they are amazing!!!
I regret that I'll never be able to visit those times and see all that beauty with mine own eyes:(








I hope you liked this post and could do justice this fabulous series!
Have a good work week:)

 Your Anetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...