Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Smells like spring in Kiev......or my new season outfits

Hi dears!
I miss you very much, but hope your first spring days started very well!
Tomorrow some of European countries like Ukraine, Russia, etc. will selebrate a big holiday - Women's Day!
Actually, it means that all men will be looking for sweat present and different flowers for their mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wives, etc. And it's a very funny to observe this process:)
However, dear girls, I wish you be the most beloved, desired and adored by your man, and not only at this day!

I've already started receive compliments today, and there were many flowers near my work place, I want to share with you some pictures of  this beauty:


Besides, a few weeks ago I've been selebrated my 29th Birthday aniversary, and did a shopping to this event, but haven't made a boast of my new purchases yet. So, here they are.
New sailor style dress from Oasis:

And new blazer from Reserved

And some accessorises from Reserved and TOPSHOP

Wish you a wonderful week!

See you, Anetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...